Starbucks Japan will soon release their coveted yearly sakura collection! Adding to the hype, a new exclusive line of products will join the family. Check out the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo Sakura 2020 items:
When can you buy them? From February 15th (Saturday). Only 10 items are allowed to buy per person! Logical measure if you keep in mind the prices the Starbucks Sakura items reach on Ebay!
Please note that the lines for the release day are going to be insane (probably) and this collection will probably be sold out every day at the beginning. They usually re-stock often but chances are you will have to wait a bit (or queue a lot).
How much will these set you back? Here’s the price list:
- “Handkerchief Sakura 2020” 1,800 yen + tax
- “Leather Keychain Sakura 2020” 3,000 yen + tax
- “Sakura Mug 2020 (sakura shape)” 355 ml 2,500 yen + tax
- “Double Wall Glass Sakura 2020” 296 ml 3,200 yen + Tax
- “Slim Stainless Steel Bottle Sakura 2020” 400ml 4,400 yen + tax
- “Stainless Steel Tumbler Sakura 2020” 473ml 4,200 yen + tax
- “Stainless Steel Cup Sakura 2020 ” 355ml 3,500 yen + tax
- “Sakura Mug 2020” 355ml 2,500 yen + tax
- “Handle Glass Sakura 2020” 296ml 2,800 yen + tax
- “Leather Pass Case Sakura 2020” 3,500 yen + tax
You will only be able to find this collection at Starbucks Roastery Reserve Tokyo in beautiful Naka-Meguro. First time going there? Get ready with this little video.
The regular Starbucks Sakura collection has not been announced yet! Follow @Bunnytokyo on Instagram to keep up with the news.
Don’t forget to check my Hanami (sakura viewing) series to find out which are the unmissable spots in Tokyo for cherry-blossom enjoyment. Also, remember that the spots are ready for you in the bunny map! Narrow down by using the filter “Sakura”
Will you be getting any of these new products? I admit the mugs look beautiful but I’m not sure I’m patient enough to try and brave the crowds.
Talk to you soon! 🙂